Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Another Year Gone

My year of service with AmeriCorps/HealthCorps is almost over and I haven't written a word since orientation last September... WOOPSIES!

This year has been full of growth to say the least, and I truly do want to share my journey with you all. As I start to get everything ready for the new Patient Navigator in my last four weeks with Sea Mar Community Health Centers, I'm starting to reflect on what this year has meant to me and what I will take away from this experience.

But before I process too much, I wanted to share some of the things I've done. Throughout the year we are required to report "Great Stories" each month showing the work we've done and what we've learned. These are ultimately used as a promotional tool for our program, but as I weed through them I thought I'd post a few so people can have a better sense of the things I've done this year.

So keep your eye out - the next few posts will be a few of my "Great Stories" from this year.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment