Monday, August 3, 2009

And We're Off

The car is packed. I was able to fit all my stuff into one huge bag, 2 small bags and 3 small boxes, which might sound like a lot but is incredibly cut down from all the stuff I would cart back and forth to Whitworth with me, and I did give a way three big bags of clothes. It all fits in the trunk of my car, except for my guitar and bike. Still, I worry that I have too much stuff. I don't know how much is too much, how much my new roommates will have, how big my closet is. I hope I'm not "the girl with all that stuff" - but I'm just taking advantage of bringing my car down, right? Well, whether they judge me or not, I am meeting my new roommates in about 6 hours. Yikes! 

I'm just taking a leisurely morning to gather a last few things, clean my room after destroying it with all my crap this summer. Maybe a run to clear my head, printing some last minute tabs for my year of reconnecting with my guitar. Then I'm off. A 4 hour drive full of anticipation. Its here. I'm finally going. After months of dreaming and waiting I'm moving finally moving down to Oregon. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment