Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ciao Amiga



We once were 7, now we are 6. I've heard stories about JV's leaving their communities, but I never thought it would be mine. My roommate Meagan left us last wednesday. She told us a week before she left that she was going through some personal stuff, couldn't be herself in the house and had decided to go back home. It was weird though, because as soon as she told us this secret that she had been carrying around, everything started to mesh a lot better. We got a lot closer in her last week here. But none the less, it's hard to deal with a lot of personal stuff in a new place with new people. So she's back in New York, hopefully feeling better, and hopefully gonna stay in touch. She had her negative moments, but I think we could have been the support she needed if she had let us. I'll miss her hugs and her laughter, but hopefully we'll see her again.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your pictures! I love seeing your life. Miss you so so much. KT

    ReplyDelete